The dining table is one of the complements in the house where it is very important and suitable as a gathering place for dining. There are several types of shapes and sizes of dining tables that we can choose to fill the kitchen space. However, the size of the space and the surroundings must be taken into account before placing the dining table so that the situation will be more comfortable.
Square dining table.
- The arrangement is very space saving as it does not use large space.
- Suitable for elongated spaces as usually many will use a rectangular dining table that has more than 6 seats.
- If the kitchen space is not too large, a rectangular dining table can be placed close to the wall.
- Suitable for gathering as a family as it can involve many people.
- Has sharp corners that can pose a danger to the user if violated.
Round dining table.
- The round table fills the space in a certain way i.e. everything will be around it.
- The round dining table is more user-friendly as no one will sit at the end of the table.
- The round dining table which has 7 chairs has a very long diameter and requires a lot of space.
- Does not have a dangerous sharp corner where the user can collide with the corner.
- Requires a spacious kitchen space so that the size of the table does not become a barrier to moving to another room.
For more information about cheap furniture malaysia, please visit https://www.grabit.com.my