In general, there are 5 types of air conditioning used widely in residential, office or commercial buildings. Here are the 5 types of air conditioning: –
- Wall Mounted
Compact and compact, it is ideal for small bedrooms such as bedrooms and a limited living room.
- Modern design with a variety of options.
- Has additional features.
- Easy to install.
- Readily available.
- Not suitable for heavy-duty use.
2. Cassette Ceiling
Ideal for small rooms like bedrooms OR larger rooms like offices, restaurants and meeting rooms
- Suitable for installing both small and large rooms.
- Good ventilation with 4-dimensional flow.
- Requires sufficient ceiling plaster or space for ceiling cassette units.
3. Floor Standing
Provides strong winds, ideal for high traffic areas such as shops, restaurants and more.
- Easy to install and you don’t have to worry about installation as it can be laid on the floor.
- Quick cooling due to its large fan produces stronger winds.
- Limited use of space.
4. Ceiling Concealed
Air conditioning hidden on or in the ceiling, ideal for rooms without disturbing the interior.
- The space looks neat and clean with no air conditioning unit.
- Hard to install because they are hidden in the ceiling.
- Difficult to do maintenance work.
5. Portable Aircond
Can be placed anywhere. Just install the plug and you can continue to use it!
- No installation required.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Can only be used in small to medium sized spaces.
- Not very efficient when used outside the building.
- Sound greater than Wall Mounted because the compressor is in the air conditioning unit.
- Need to drain hot air
For more information about Servis Aircond Balakong, please visit https://www.kuaircondservice.com/