The advantages and disadvantages of renting a photocopier
Advantages of Rent a Photocopy Machine
- Technology Update: Photocopy machine Malaysia tools over time experience technological improvements, both in terms of results and features. Currently copying machines have features not only as a multiplier of documents, but also features print, fax and more. By hiring we can choose the right one by using the latest technology.
- Low Start Charges: Leasing not only allows companies to get a copy machine with low initial costs, but it also helps retain credit. Many small businesses have limited access to credit and want to avoid using them. Rental tools are one way to do that.
- No Complexity: When a company hires a copy machine, there is no problem when the device is worth the 0 asset. Rental also provides convenience as most device providers offer maintenance plans, which can be included in the lease itself or paid separately. Companies with limited IT staff often choose leasing for treatment purposes only.
Disadvantages of Rent Photocopy Machine
- More expensive: Calculated comparably with ownership of the device, Rent photocopy machine Malaysia becomes more expensive because besides we have no right to the machine, the cost we spend in a certain time frame can be equal to the price of the machine we rent. Tenants can pay more than the market value of the device.
- Tied Contract: For small businesses, especially startups, which are bound to rent a printer can be negative. When the business needs of document printing is growing, and the copy machine has only limited capacity for 20 people, eating this will be problematic when the company develops with 80 employees. It’s good to talk to a provider, whether the contract can change over a certain period by looking at the developments in your company.
For more information about Ricoh Photocopier Malaysia, please visit https://www.psos.com.my/