Healthy foods mean that we eat foods that provide the nutrients we need every day to keep our body healthy, by eating healthy foods we will feel better, and have the energy. However,
Safe food preparation is a very important thing to prevent foodborne diseases, especially food poisoning.Take note for maid services Malaysia of these simple steps when preparing food.
- Keep clean
- Wash your hands before and after preparing food.
- Wash your hands after leaving the toilet.
- Wash the equipment used to provide food clean.
- Protect the kitchen and food areas from being tainted by insects, mice and others.
If food and germs are in contact, they can cause contaminated food and cause food poisoning.
- Separate Raw Food From Pre-cooked Foods
- Separate raw foods such as chicken, meat and seafood from pre-cooked food or eaten foods such as dredges and fruits that have been cut.
- Use separate kitchen utensils such as knives and cutlery to prepare raw foods.
- Store food in a sealed container to prevent raw food in contact with cooked food.
Raw foods such as meat, poultry and seafood products and their discharge contain dangerous germs that can contaminate other foods during the preparation and storage of food.
- Cook the Right Way
- Cook the food perfectly perfectly, especially meat, chicken, eggs and seafood
- Cook the food to be reheated perfectly.
- Cook food such as burgers, grilled meats, grilled chicken and a certain portion of the meat completely before being eaten.
Cooking food perfectly can kill all harmful bacteria.
- Save Food At a Safe Temperature
- Do not allow food for more than 2 hours at room temperature.
- Do not store cooked food or excess food in the refrigerator for more than 3 days.
- Do not store frozen food diluted at room temperature.
At room temperature, germs can multiply quickly. Growth of germs will decrease or stop at temperatures below 5 ° C or above 60 ° C. However, there are some types of bacteria that can still survive under 5 ° C
Yds Maid Agency is a Maids Malaysia that is concerned with your family’s health and lifestyle. If you need someone to take care of the house cleaning and cooking, the agency offers maid services that can satisfy your manpower needs.
For more information about Maid Agency in Malaysia, please visit https://www.ydsmaidagency.com.my/